Hershey’s Mill News
- As posted on the East Goshen web site, there will be several traffic interruptions on Boot Road.
- 3/25 through 3/30 between 7 am & 7 pm, Sunoco Pipeline is planning lane closures with flagging on Boot Road between Heather Lane (towards Paoli Pike) and Village Square Drive (Giant exit) for utility work.
- 4/1 through 5/3 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Aqua is planning to close Boot Road weekdays between Hamlet Hill Drive and Morstein Road in West Goshen Township for water main installation. (beyond the Boot Road/Rt 202 interchange)
- Technology Assistance for Seniors via East Goshen & East High School, through March, click here for detail.
- Based on the tragic events of Wednesday evening, there are several municipal tools available to residents that are accessible through the East Goshen Township web site https://eastgoshen.org/ click here for more detail.
- From the HM Master Association, a memo regarding an Alarm Communication Issue, to read click here.
A note from the Hershey’s Mill Master Association:MA Members:I have been advised that the website listed in the Hodgson’s Automotive advertisement on Page 82 of the new Resident Directory 2018-2019, while correctly stated, has been hacked and takes one to an undesirable website. Hodgson’s is aware of the problem, and their new web site is Hodgsonsautomotive.comPlease advise your residents to avoid using the website listed on Page 82 for Hodgson’s.Thank you, Ed McFalls
- Link to Pipeline Information on the East Goshen web site, click here.
- A note from the HM Master Association regarding water damage claims, see details here.
- Several notes from Hershey’s Mill Master Association regarding recycling and bulk item disposal. The letter about the fees for bulk items click here and things to recycle click here.
- Because of concerns about scams among our residents, we have gathered several sources of information on our
- Did you know that the HM Wood Shop can refinish or restore a resident’s furniture?
- The HM Photography Club has updated their show in the Community Center. It’s on the first floor across from the office and on the main floor near the piano and kitchen area. Most photos are for sale.
- A letter from the HM Master Association regarding when to call 911 – FIRST! If you need police, fire dept. or ambulance, generally your first call should be to 911, see guidelines and details here.
- See this link to see activities in the East Goshen Township..
- See Calendar which is updated weekly, as notified of changes.