Hershey’s Mill News
- Beginning Monday, January 21st there will be moving lane closures on southbound Route 352 (Chester Road) and Boot Road from 9-3 to mid-February. For more detail, click here.
- On Thursday, January 31st there will be a Q & A Session on Mariner East Safety Concerns at the Fugett Middle School at 7PM. For more detail, click here.
- The new enlarged Hershey’s Mill Wood Shop will host an open house on Saturday, Jan 19th from 1-4
- According to Republic Services, Christmas trees will be picked up between December 26th and January 12th on your normal recycle day. After the 12th, you can call Republic at 610-265-6337 and schedule your one monthly bulk pickup.
- The HM Photography Club’s upcoming show at the Greyhound Cafe during the month of January and February 2019. The Greyhound Cafe is located in the shopping center on the corner of Rt 401 and Rt 30 . They are open for lunch and dinner. We will hang the show on January 4, in the morning. Photos will be for sale.
- Based on the tragic events of Wednesday evening, there are several municipal tools available to residents that are accessible through the East Goshen Township web site https://eastgoshen.org/ click here for more detail.
- From the HM Master Association, a memo regarding an Alarm Communication Issue, to read click here.
A note from the Hershey’s Mill Master Association:MA Members:I have been advised that the website listed in the Hodgson’s Automotive advertisement on Page 82 of the new Resident Directory 2018-2019, while correctly stated, has been hacked and takes one to an undesirable website. Hodgson’s is aware of the problem, and their new web site is Hodgsonsautomotive.comPlease advise your residents to avoid using the website listed on Page 82 for Hodgson’s.Thank you, Ed McFalls
- Link to Pipeline Information on the East Goshen web site, click here.
- A note from the HM Master Association regarding water damage claims, see details here.
- Several notes from Hershey’s Mill Master Association regarding recycling and bulk item disposal. The letter about the fees for bulk items click here and things to recycle click here.
- Because of concerns about scams among our residents, we have gathered several sources of information on our
- Did you know that the HM Wood Shop can refinish or restore a resident’s furniture?
- The HM Photography Club has updated their show in the Community Center. It’s on the first floor across from the office and on the main floor near the piano and kitchen area. Most photos are for sale.
- A letter from the HM Master Association regarding when to call 911 – FIRST! If you need police, fire dept. or ambulance, generally your first call should be to 911, see guidelines and details here.
- See this link to see activities in the East Goshen Township..
- See Calendar which is updated weekly, as notified of changes.