This section will serve to inform Hershey’s Mill residents of the upcoming telecommunication changes in preparation for the expiration of the Comcast contract in 2018.
Do not sign up for any Comcast/Xfinity service or upgrade that extends beyond March 1, 2018 which is the beginning date of the Verizon transition. You may end up paying for unavailable services.
- Posted 2017-09-29: Wait for FIOS, Letter from Transition Coordinator
- Posted 2017-09-12: Verizon Transition Volunteer Update presentation, details here.
- Posted 2017-08-26: Verizon schedule routine Saturdays and August 28-Sept 5
- Posted 2017-07-11: BOD Letter concerning Coordination and Management Agreement
- Posted 2017-06-08: Verizon FiOS Infrastructure & Installation Process dated June 7th
- Posted 2017-05-24:Fios Channel Lineup as of February 2017
- Updated 2017-05-24: Hershey’s Mill Transition to Verizon Overview and Questions & Answers (FAQ)
- Posted 2017-05-05:Important Final Telecommunications Announcement
- Posted 2017-02-22: Tech Tip: The Switch to Verizon FIOS (Apr 2017) – what to expect
- Posted 2017-02-22: Additional FIOS SERVICE RATES: click here for rates. This is Verizon’s current pricing. The Verizon transition is a year away and pricing may change.