This section will serve to inform Hershey’s Mill residents of the upcoming telecommunication changes in preparation for the expiration of the Comcast contract in 2018.
Do not sign up for any Comcast/Xfinity service or upgrade that extends beyond March 1, 2018 which is the beginning date of the Verizon transition. You may end up paying for unavailable services.
- Posted 2017-12-10: Verizon Transition Update, click here.
- Posted 2017-12-10: Updated HM FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions), click here.
- Posted 2017-12-10: Answers to Use Verizon FIOS Features, click here.
- Posted 2017-12-10: Ways to Watch Netflix on Verizon FIOS, click here.
- Posted 2017-12-10: Voicemail with Verizon FIOS, click here.
- Posted 2017-12-10: Information for HM Renters and the Owners, click here.
- Posted 2017-12-10: After your Transition – What to do with Comcast Service & Equipment, click here.
- Posted 2017-11-12: How to access your Comcast email after your transition to Verizon, see details here. Thank you Don Trauger
- Posted 2017-11-12: Verizon FIOS (Bulk Contract) Preferred Channel line-up as of today, see here.
- Posted 2017-05-24:FIOS Complete Channel Lineup as of February 2017
- Posted 2017-11-06: An important note from Security Director Marc Fraser regarding alarm panel communications and Verizon FIOS activation, see details here.
- Posted 2017-09-29: Wait for FIOS, Letter from Transition Coordinator
- Posted 2017-07-11: BOD Letter concerning Coordination and Management Agreement
- Updated 2017-05-24: Hershey’s Mill Transition to Verizon Overview and Questions & Answers (FAQ)
- Posted 2017-05-05:Important Final Telecommunications Announcement
- Posted 2017-02-22: Tech Tip: The Switch to Verizon FIOS (Apr 2017) – what to expect