A village in Hershey’s Mill since 1985 with 37 homes (see Glenwood map).
More files maintained by village residents at bottom of this page.
- 3rd Monday of each month – Council Meeting – 633 Glenwood Lane
- May – Annual and Elections meeting
- Summer – Block Party Parking Lot between 637-643 Glenwood Lane
- October – Ladies Luncheon
- November – Budget Meeting
- December – Holiday Party Dec 15, 2018..Sullivan House..BYOB
Management Agent for Glenwood Homeowners
Officers of Glenwood Homeowners Association
- President – Karl Grentz
- Vice President – Richard Skilton
- Secretary – Robert Zink
- Treasurer – Ed Bernhard
- At Large – Deb Ferry
Glenwood web contact is Richard Skilton
This village is part of an adult over 55 residential community in Chester County Pennsylvania.
This one page biannually updated web page is brought to you by Hershey’s Mill Cable TV (HMCTV).