A village in Hershey’s Mill since 1995 with 62 homes (see Robynwood map).
- November or December – Annual HOA Meeting: Election of Council officers and finances
- Periodically – Social Activities
Management Agent for Robynwood Homeowners:
CSK Management, Inc.
1012 W 9th Ave Suite 10, King of Prussia, Pa 19406
610-337-3500 (Fax 610-337-0900)
Manager Janet Burgess
Officers of Robynwood Homeowners Association:
- President – John Hlis
- Vice President – Bob Avin
- Treasurer – Larry Appalucci
- Secretary – Sheila Kanter
- At Large – Ed Prout
A quick list of things Robynwood residents will find helpful to know:
- Trash is picked up on Monday & Thursday.
- Recyclables are picked up on Wednesdays
- Hershey’s Mill Security – call 610-436-6403
- In order to allow for automatic home security system testing telephone service must be maintained at all times.
- Quarterly Fees for Homeowners are due Jan 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1 (see Management information)
- FIOS Keep Sheet (includes contact number)
Robynwood web contact is Mariangela Hlis.
This village is part of an adult over 55 residential community in Chester County Pennsylvania.
This one page biannually updated web page is brought to you by Hershey’s Mill Cable TV (HMCTV).