A village in Hershey’s Mill since 1988 with 141 homes (see Kennett Maps).
- First Wednesday of month – Council Committee Meeting
- Late Spring – Annual Meeting – Election of Officers
- Late Fall – Budget Meeting
- December – Christmas Party
Management Agent for Kennett Homeowners
PENCO Management Inc
5 Christy Drive, Suite 302, Chadds Ford, PA 19317
610-358-5580 www.pencomanagement.com (FAX 610-558-3399)
Kennett Village Community Manager –
Barbara Giella, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Officers of Kennett Homeowners Association
- President – Richard Herschel
- Vice President – Tom Ullman
- Treasurer – Michael Heaney
- Secretary – Chuck Kramer
- Member-at-Large – Edie Egan
- Maintenance – Tom Ullman
Kennett web contact (for hersheysmill.org) is Tom Ullman.
This village is part of an adult over 55 residential community in Chester County Pennsylvania.
This one page biannually updated web page is brought to you by Hershey’s Mill TV Channel 20.