Were you aware that the Woodshop not only maintains an incredible array of machines and tools but also repairs and restores furniture and other wooden items.
To see photos documenting the 2018 expansion of the Woodshop, see here.
October 20, 2019
Benefits of membership at the Hershey’s Mill Woodshop
December is always the month for renewal of your annual membership. However, anytime is a good time to consider a new membership at one of the finest amenity’s of Hershey’s Mill.
- Total access to the Woodshop with your own electronic key fob. Come and go as you wish! Access hours are 5:00 am to 8:00 pm seven days per week!
- Nails, screws, glue, paper, and a cabinet full of solvents.
- A car wash with hoses, vacuum machine, buckets and brushes.
- Wi-Fi connection.
- Help from members to learn the basics of using the woodshop.
- Plenty of bench space to work on projects.
- A painting area with exhaust fan and floor covering.
- Plastic wrap and quilts to protect your project while transporting it from the shop
- Various types of tape for use while assembling or finishing or painting numerous types of projects.
- All types of clamps from one inch to several feet long.
- Floor machines with safety devices. Various types of hand-held electric machines including sanders, routers, saws, drills, biscuit machines, saber saws, power staplers, and light duty staplers.
All residents have our open invitation to visit the Woodshop at any time. If there is a car in the parking lot you will know someone is in the shop to show you around! Call the Woodshop at 610-431-4248 and if someone answers the shop is open and available to visit, so please visit us!!
Membership applications are available at the Woodshop at the following address:
11 CHANDLER DRIVE
ONE FULL FAMILY MEMBERSHIP IS AN ANNUAL DONATION OF $100 PLUS $10 FOR THE ELECTRONIC KEY FOB. THIS ENTITLES YOU AND RESIDENT MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY TO UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THE SHOP!
CAR WASH ONLY MEMBERSHIP IS $50 PER YEAR.